Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sheryl Crow - aka Marie?


So Last night we sang with Jason's family at his grandma's ward for a enrichment Valentine's Day. We sang some show tunes and a few non-church songs. Then we sang some more spiritual songs. It went well and we all had a great time.

Afterwards people came up to us saying we did a good job and thanking us.
Well this older gentleman came up to me and asked me if anyone has ever told me that my voice sounds like Sheryl Crow?
That took me by surprise, no, I haven't ever had anyone say that.
I thanked him. Then he said, "I don't agree with her politics, but I like her voice."
I thanked him again. I thought is was so funny to hear that.
After that my brother-in-law, Shane, said to me "hey Sheryl."

So I guess I am famous now. So you may all now call me
Marie 'Sheryl Crow' !!!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Hey Marie! Don't you just love finding people through blogs? It is fun to see what you have been up to! Your kids are sooo cute and I think Noah looks a lot like you. Hope to keep in touch!

Kara Klc said...

Hey!!! I'm glad that you found me. I love seeing what everyone is up to from their blogs. Your family is beautiful.

Kara Klc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

Wow I am friends with Marie Sheryl Crow Lefler? That rocks!