Monday, October 20, 2008

A Two Seater?

So I copied this from my friends blog. Sorry Shauna, this story is just way too funny not to be told more than once:


Yes, I did visit this bathroom! I laughed as soon as I walked into it. I thought of my friend Brooke when I saw this.

Here's the story; She was in a stall once and the door didn't lock so she was doing her thing and trying to hold the door closed when someone pushed against the door. What would you yell out? "Taken" or "Occupied" or "Just a minute!" no not Brooke. She yells "Whoa lady it's a One-Seater!" Now what would Brooke say if it was this one she was using? "Would you kindly pass me some tissue?"

I have tried to come up with a few captions for this picture. Which one do you like the best?
1. Friends that pee together stay together
2. Some read and some just talk to pass the time.
3. A new meaning to girls having to go to the bathroom together.

Okay so I kind of understand if you have an extra toilet and not an extra stall. Just put it in the Handi-cap stall right? It's big enough. (no, I don't understand it that way either) But couldn't they have put it next to each other so your not gazing into the others eyes and you relieve yourself? Okay I am done.

P.S. This was in the good ole' Orlando Airport.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Although, I am begining to see the beauty of this when I am standing there waiting for my darling 3 year old to finish. May as well get some duties done!

Lindsay said...

I don't know what I would do if I walked into a stall like that. Maybe I'd ask the person in there if there was room for one more. Personally I like the Friends that pee together stay together saying the best. Hope all is well and you should go see my blog; www.recordbunch.blogspot.com
Well, keep in touch Lindsay (Bodine)Record

Nagels said...

it actually would be kind of nice when you and your child both have to go potty at the same time :)

Sarah Lee said...

WEird... just weird!

Joanna McGuire said...

I thought this was the funniest thing ever!!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

hah hahahah! That is overly hysterical! And love the feature on the Yummy Mummy site! Awesome job!

Coralie said...

That is great. The double toilet is very intersting...lol
Congrats on how great you look. That is amazing. I admire your hard work.
I am so excited about Twilight too :) How fun. The books are so good! I hope you all are doing well. Your babies are getting so big. They are so cute.