Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sound of Music the brighten your day!

So I found this posted on a friends blog and it totally made me smile. You may want to right click on the video to watch it directly from You Tube. Or watch it on my blog, but you will want to pause my music player @ the bottom first. Turns out, this was actually a staged event to advertise a show on BBC searching for a new "Maria", but seeing all these people of different ages and backgrounds spontaneously dancing in the middle of a train station just made me feel better about the world we live in! :) Oh, and give it until the end-it is worth it!

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Alexis said...

How I love watching things like that! You'll have to check out the "mall court musical" one on youtube. So funny. Thanks for sharing. Hey are you guys going to find out what your having?? Maybe you should wait since you already have a boy and a girl.... :) We are sad we didn't get to stop and see you guys this year. We weren't able to see any friends in SLC this time around. Darn it! Good luck with everything I hope you are feeling well!