Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Painting & Leaves

For Family Home Evening last week we decided to let the kids paint their small pumpkins they got at the pumpkin patch.

Gwen was all about it!
Look at my little artist.


Noah was concentrating so hard, he didn't even notice he had some red paint on his lips, funny kid.
He also likes to mix as many colors as he can and cover every inch possible. I don't think there was a spot of pumpkin untouched by artist Noah!



Last Thursday it was quite busy around here. I was watching a neighbor kid, Jayden and Noah's little friend, Daphne. By the afternoon the kids wanted to go outside and play with the leaves. It was perfect day for that.




I remember these days...so much fun to make a big pile of leaves and jump in them. being a kid is so much fun!

2 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

oh man I am jealous. I wish our trees had that many leaves that we could play in them. Looks like a fun time.

Sarah Lee said...

does look fun, but not fun to clean up.I guess that's one good thing our trees aren't very big yet, eh?
pumpkin painting is a cute idea, just that I hate messy stuff. i'm one of "those" kind of moms.