Friday, November 6, 2009

Buzz & the Cheerleader

"Save the Cheerleader, Save the World!"Gwen was the cutest cheerleader. She would only hold one pom-pom and then she would say "ra, ra,ra." She made her Daddy proud! Go Colts!
Noah looks like he is in pain in this picture, but I could not get him to smile. Maybe the 101 degree temperature had something to do with that.
My cute trick-o-treaters!
So excited to go. Even when Gwen's bucket got really heavy she wouldn't let you hold it.
I love this pic. The kids had a good time and we only went up and down our street because they were both not feeling well, especially Noah. But even just doing that took close to an hour, especially with Gwen's little feet and wanting to stop and look at every crack in the sidewalk.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

What cute kids - that stinks that they were sick for Halloween! AND I was laughing SO DANG HARD at you and Jason's costumes. SO funny. I loved it - especially the "bump-it". Awesome. Hey - do you know what kind of baby your having? I forgot if I knew already??

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Love the pictures...So cute! The kids look so happy and like they were having a lot of fun!

ann said...

Hey! I was just talking to Lisa Olsen last night about Hypnobirthing and she told me that you see Dr. Larkin, too. I love him and Syd. She is a dear. I like your costumes, too! I especially enjoyed the bump-it. :) Clever!