Monday, September 24, 2007


Dominoes are fun to play with.


"Oops, it fell down. Silly Daddy!"


Our little boy is getting so big. Doing so many things by himself. You can just see his little mind working. He'll have so much to share with his little sister.


"Daddy, get me!" This is Noah's favorite game ever.

So Noah thinks that if he puts his arms behind him and runs that he is flying.
It is the cutest thing.


Daddy is so much fun! I am sure the luckiest kid around.



So Noah decided that even though it was going to be 85 degrees this day, that a sweater is just the thing to wear. Doesn't he look so cute in his orange and blue sweater?

4 comments:

Dizzyland said...

The luckiest, cutest kid I've ever seen.

Ware Family said...

You guys, I can't believe how old Noah looks! Good luck with the pregnancy Marie, I hope this baby comes sooner than Noah did! How long is Jason's project at work supposed to go?

Bart said...

Makes me feel like I'm right there with you guys. We need to come up and see you. When are you inviting us over for dinner? Sheesh. :)

Thomas said...

Tell Noah if he keeps practicing, pretty soon he will be flying.