Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our life is our kids!


Isn't Noah just so cute. He just loves to hold Gwen and give her toys.
I figured that the teething ring was safe.

Aren't my kids just cute?


Noah swatting at the train pinata at the Frederickson Christmas party (Marie's mother side)
The kids had a lot of fun with this.


Noah's first snowman making experience.
Daddy & Noah made the snowman and then Mommy came out
and dressed him. His eyes are broccoli, nose is a carrot and the
mouth is Swedish fish. That was Noah's favorite part. He wanted
to each the fish instead of give it to the snowman.
After the snowman was all done up, Noah said "talk?" Because
he loves "Frosty the Snowman," so of course his snowman should
talk too! I just thought that was so cute.


Our Masterpiece!
It was the perfect snow for a great snowman.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alexis said...

We have a lot of snow but none of it has been the perfect snowman building kind - which has been sad! Hopefully we'll get some before winter ends! The kids are so cute, I'm due February 12th. Less than 6 weeks!! :)

Shauna said...

you do have dome pretty cute kids! I would have ate the swedish fish too. :)

The Shumway Family said...

Your kids are so cute! How old is Gwen? I love this blogging thing too! I'm glad you found me! How have you been? I got the baby count down from a website, the name of the site is on the count down, I think.

Ware Family said...

Such cute kids. I LOVE that picture of Gwen on the side bar in the white dress. Is that her blessing dress? I love it! I love the name Gwen too, it suits her.

Christine said...

That is an awesome snowman. You are right, your kids are adorable.

From what I can tell your house looks a lot like mine. Strange.....