Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Curitiba Brazil Temple


So Jason has been in Curitiba, Brazil for over a week now to help with the dedication of the new temple there. He is an audio engineer for the LDS Church and so sometimes he gets to go help out with these kinds of events.

They sent down audio equipment a long time before the dedication was to take place, but Brazil would not let it out of customs for them to use it. So they all had to pack equipment with them in their luggage.

Jason worked very hard down there and everything seemed to go really well. We are all glad for that.

Now that it is done Jason have been trying to come home. His flight was canceled yesterday due to rain. Rain? I almost had a tizzy fit! But I guess when the runway is flooding there is nothing they can do about it. It is their winter right now, so I guess they get a lot of rain. Plus there is a rain forest down there, right?

Jason was suppose to be home today at about 1pm, but he won't be home until 3pm or so tomorrow.

Needless to say I was a little bummed out. I was hoping to have my husband back by today, but I guess I will settle for having him home safe and sound tomorrow.

2 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Hang in there, that stinks though that he is not back yet. I didn't realize that he did that for the church, I think you said something before but I can't remember. Your kids are so stinkin adorable.

Ware Family said...

Boo, out of town is the worst!