Friday, August 22, 2008

Helpful, Messy Boy


The other night Noah was suppose to be getting ready for bed. Instead he decided that he needed to clean the tub. I didn't know this was going on and when he came downstairs and had powder on his leg I was about to get mad at him for playing with the baby powder. Little did I know that the powder was actually Comet cleaner.

I immediately run upstairs to find a huge pile of Comet dumped in the tub with the sponge covered in it as well. He informed me that the tub was dirty and he was just cleaning it for me. How can you get mad at that? I ended up washing it all down and then washing down Noah. Luckily Comet it cheap, so we won't feel the pain of this loss.

Noah now knows that he can help mommy when I am already cleaning and not by himself until he is older. Which will probably be when I have to twist his arm to do some cleaning.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Hilarious, that is awesome. See, you are training him so well.
I love when the kids decide to be "helpful"

Talia Draper said...

That is way funny! He sounds like a very cute boy.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I love that!!!! and no, you can't get mad when he was just trying to help.

See you tomorrow!

Coralie said...

Oh my heck! It sounds like you are doing well. Your little girl is oh so beautiful. Congratulations. How fun. I am glad that life is good. We recently started a blog. You should check it out when you get a minute. How funny that you know Talia...She was my roommate at college for two years. LOL...what a small world. How do you know her?
Its nice to catch up with you. :)

Coralie said...

oh, by the way it is clintcoralie.blogspot.com
:)

Christine said...

That is adorable.

My dogs usually help clean my house by licking crumbs off of the kitchen floor. Gross.

Erin said...

lol thats awesome!!