Friday, August 8, 2008

Minivan Mommy!


WE DID IT!

I guess we couldn't wait, what can I say, we're impatient or something.

We got a 2006 Toyota Sienna. It is an eight passenger and oh so nice. Plus we got it low Kelly Blue Book private party. I know, I know we are awesome.

Noah is so excited about our new "BIG" car. He is always wanting to ride in his cousin's minivans and we finally have our own. He played in the van for quite a while yesterday morning. Pretty expensive toy for Noah if you ask me.

Next step, register Noah in soccer so I can be a true "Soccer Mom!"

5 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Love your minivan!! You will make an amesome soccer mom. Good job on the purchase.

Joan said...

Soccer Mom!?! LOVE it.
Congrats on the new car. How fun is that?!

Ranae and Matt said...

Way to go on getting a van. I want one but will have to wait. Noah needs to come play. Trey should be completely better by this weekend. Trey's birthday is Sunday I was thinking of maybe having a couple of kids over on monday for a small party. I will let you know.

Bethany said...

Wow, that looks like a nice ride. I can totally see you as a soccer mom.

Lisa Lu said...

How was your "Single Car Family" moment...I think you made a great choice. Congrats.