Sunday, November 2, 2008

Transformation Challenge Finalist!

I am writing you all to let you know that I have been chosen as one of the 12 finalist for the Fit Yummy Mummy 12 week transformation challenge. This was a 12 week challenge where I exercised and tried to have good nutrition. I lost 10-lbs. and 12-inches around my body.

Now for the contest, it is open to anyone to vote. So if you have the time I would appreciate you going to vote for me. And if you feel so incline, to forward this website onto anyone and everyone you know to help me out. I would be really appreciative of that.

Thanks to all of you for supporting me through all of this, especially my husband and kids. They were my true support!

Just go to this website: http://www.fityummymummy.com/contest_1008/ and I am the third finalist on the page. Sorry for the before picture. I wasn't really trying to look so terrible, honest!

If you want to know more information about Fit Yummy Mummy, you can go to my FYM blog: http://fityummyutahmummy.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for voting and supporting me in all of this! I am so excited to have been chosen as a finalist! Just want to share that with all of you!

Marie

http://www.fityummymummy.com/contest_1008/

3 comments:

Erin said...

I voted for ya! That was fun to see all the other finalist too:) I told Jason that I swear the one was 2 different people cause one pic it looked like she had a mole on her arm and on the other pic it was gone.

Joan said...

WAY TO GO!!! I am SO impressed! I voted and tried to vote again (for Brandon, of course...I wouldn't cheat or anything--haha) and it wouldn't let me--darn it!
GOod luck! I am proud of your accomplishment!

Josh and Juli said...

Way to go - you look amazing! I can't believe you did that in 12 weeks. I voted for you - what do you win?