Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sledding Babes


The kids had so much fun sledding. We even let Noah take Gwen down by himself. Gwen wasn't happy if she wasn't on the sled.

Unfortunately, we didn't have snow pants for Gwen so we layered her up, but it ended up soaking through by the end. Poor cold little lady!


This was after Noah and I went down the "really big" hill. He loved every second of it, so did I!


So cute!


I got my exercise that day, don't you think? I am a kid at heart. I just love activities like this. Can't wait until the next time.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

That looks so fun! If it werent for the cold and the hiking and the pulling and the....ok, I am not a kid at heart! haha.

Josh and Juli said...

That does look fun, and quite a workout for you! Those kids should enjoy being pulled up the hill while they can...walking back up is the only bad thing about sledding!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

So much fun! I love sledding and so do the kids...it doesn't seem like anyone should ever grow out of that...Oh, and next time, maybe you could wrap Gwen up with a plastic bag on her bottom half? It's not "cute" but it seems to keep the wetness out...

June said...

Looks Like Fun!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing well. Sledding is one of the only good things about winter :)