Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cents of Style

Cents of Style


Cents of Style is a company that sells accessories such as jewelry, headbands, handbags and shoes for a great price. Most of it is $10 or less. In today's economy it is great to find stylish things for a great price. Check out some of the product at www.mycentsofstyle.com Most of the items are there to take home that day!

I have started this new business, being a Cents of Style Stylist, and I would love to share all these cute, wonderfully inexpensive items with you. This is a party business, but these parties are as easy going as it gets. You will not get bombarded with me trying to push you to sell something or to ask you to host a party if you don't want to. I especially won't ask anyone to become a stylist with me unless it is something you come to me and want to do. What I am trying to say is that all I want is to share this product with you and show you what awesome deals they are!

So if you have a minute check out the website: www.mycentsofstyle.com. This site is informational and not yet ready for online purchasing, that is in the works. Also the items you see are only a small sample of what is offered at a party.

What is also great, not one show is like the next. We are constantly changing items with the season. So the possibility of throwing another party, without the same old things to be shown again, is something many people are already doing.

The items that are sold are comparable to Target value, without the mark up that retailers do. That is why I was so excited to get involved with a company that I would actually want to buy things from myself, and afford them!

I'm really not trying to sell you, I am just excited about what I am doing. I think I actually have a job now that I just might love.

If you are interested please contact me by leaving a message on this posting, emailing or calling me, if you have that information. When you leave a reply to this post please leave you contact information. As soon as I receive it, I will take your personal information off so no one else can see it.

Book your party soon! (Those who host a party also get extra bonuses!)

3 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

Marie,
I am very excited for you and I am glad that you got a chance to talk to Courtney and get going on this. I have been going to Courtney's parties from the beginning. It has been fun to watch her business grow. I am glad that you can be part of it. Good luck!

Hess Fam said...

marie! how fun for you! I signed up to do a party at dani's party but she said that she would be out having her baby and that she would need to find another stylist for it. You should call her and see if you can. it is on April 16th let me know cuz that would be fun and I'm in kaysville so I am way close to you.

Shane & Laina said...

Hey Marie,
I'm so excited to have a party. I do think we shouldn't do it the same day as Jakob's blessing though. I don't want to have to rush from enjoying their event so I'll call ya later to set up a different time!
Looks like pretty cool stuff!