Thursday, December 20, 2007

Little Smiles

So Gwen smiled, voluntarily, yesterday for the first time. She is six weeks old now, so I guess a smile was well on its way. I would have a picture, but it didn't last very long. When I get a chance, I'll take and post a picture of my happy little girl.

Things are going well. We are just trying to survive the sleepless nights and Jason working pretty much around the clock. We are hoping that the week between Christmas and New Years he won't have to work. That week will be busy as it is. We have something going on every day/evening that week. I'm sure we will be partied out come New Years.

For those of you I don't see, have a Merry, Merry Christmas. We miss those who we are not able to see. Maybe we'll have to take some road trips this summer to visit!

2 comments:

Bart said...

What kind of crazy employer works their employees to death like that?!?!? HAHA

We can't wait to see Gwen's smiles when we all get together this weekend. Party times ahead!

Christine said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. You must be awfully popular to be invited to so many parties!