Friday, December 14, 2007

Snow Day for Noah!

I finally let Noah go out and play in the snow yesterday. He has had a cold and I didn't want him to get more sick.

It was so funny, I asked him if he wanted to go play out in the snow and you should have seen him jump and come running. Here are some pictures of his fun day.


All ready for some snow fun!


Tractors go in the snow, right?


Aw, nothing like sitting in the snow with layers of
padding so the cold doesn't freeze my backside!


Mowing the snow is very exhausting!


I just thought this was a cool shot under the trees.
My little explorer!




3 comments:

Bart said...

OK the comment and pic about mowing the snow being exhausting made me laugh good and hard! Go NOAH!

Erin said...

Noah is so cute! We need to get Bryant and Noah together in the snow. It looks like they would have a blast!

Leslie said...

My girls ask to go out first thing in the morning! When /if I cave, they stay out for hours. I don't even think they notice it's cold! Noah is so cute in those pictures! We need to have a neighborhood sledding day.
oh and Ryan is the buyer for LDS products for Walmart, so he doesn't work for the church but very closely with companies like Deseret Book and Covenant. It sounds cool what Jason does! We need to get all our hubbies together one of these days.