Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagging is fun, right?

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. The Gospel
2. My two beautiful children
3. My husband
4. Exercise - although this week hasn't been the best
5. Family
6. Good Friends
7. Good Movies
8. American Sign Language & Deaf Culture

8 Books I Have Read and Enjoyed (in the past 6 months):
1. The Mermaid Chair (currently reading)
2. Eclipse
3. New Moon
4. Twilight (This one and the two listed above are a series that I couldn't put down)
5. A New Earth (Still working on this one)
6. River Secrets (sequels to Goose Girl & Enna Burning - good juvenile/adult books)
7. All my friends' and Families' blogs!
8. The Book of Mormon

8 Things I Often Say:
1. Ah Man!
2. I love you!
3. Uh oh!
4. Ok, hurry and go potty (all day with an almost 3-year-old)
5. What are you going to do now? (asking Noah, so he can make the right decision to go to bed)
6. Oh Crap!
7. Uh oh, are you going to be good and listen?
8. Hello Little Miss! (to my beautiful Gwen)

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die (not in order of importance):
1. Run a marathon
2. Travel the world
3. Serve a mission with my husband
4. Sit in the temple while each of my children are sealed to their spouses. (dido from Kimberlee)
5. See my grand-babies
6. Be financially sound
7. Live in different places (other than Utah, I love it here but I haven't lived anywhere else. It would be nice to experience that)
8. Visit Gallaudet University - The Deaf University in Washington D.C.

8 Things I Have Learned (or remembered, again) This Past Year:
1. Patience with two children
2. Take time to enjoy my children because they are only this age once.
3. Buying a house is a lot of work, but very rewarding
4. I love my house being clean, but would love for someone else to clean it. =-)
5. The most important holiday for me is Mother's Day - that is what I live for everyday!
6. I am a much happier and pleasant wife and mother when I get my exercise in for the day.
7. Noah hears and sees everything.
8. Noah wants to be treated just like Gwen because she gets more mommy one on one time.

8 People I Want to Tag:
1. Jason
2. Shauna
3. Megan
4. Alisha Bowling
5. Erin Smith
6. Jami Weight
7. Heidi
8. Kathryn

5 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Thanks! Totally love your response.. So fun to hear what you have to say....I absolutely love the "8 things you say." I love ya! So glad you are living so close now.

Erin said...

well I wanted to let you know that I tagged you and now I see that you tagged me. I better get to work:)

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

It was totally fun to see you yesterday. Let's definitely get together again soon. Come over while Jason is away...and then, again, when he is back again. We missed seeing you at grandma's tonight...love ya!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Hey..I need your email so you can continue to read my blog...email me with it at rebekahkahlborn@yahoo.com

The Oldroyd's said...

I didn't realize that you were interested in Deaf Culture. I am too. I would love to visit the Gallaudet University too.