Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cents of Style Openhouse


You are invited to a Cents of Style openhouse.

When: Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Time: 7-9 p.m. (come anytime)
Where: Marie's House
(for my address please email me @ marie@mycentsofstyle.com or leave your email address and I'll send you my address)

Come shop, eat, visit and just have fun trying on cute accessories. Accessories are $15 or less. There will be shoes (same that are sold @ Forever 21 or Forever Young in the malls), handbags, belts, jewelry and headbands!

Go to www.mycentsofstyle.com to see a sample of the things that are sold at the party.

I will also have flower bows, headbands & crochet hats for young girls by Cup Cake Bows.

Bring a friend or two...no pressure, no presentations, etc. Just good ol' fashion shopping!

Hope to see you there!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

I wish I could come Marie! A but too far of a drive unfortunately. Hope it goes well!