Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Life in School

I have not been a very good blog poster in the past but I felt like it was time to have a shout out. I am currently swamped in school but I am more than half way through my MBA program. It has seriously been so hard. I have learned a lot. The one thing that I think I have learned the most so far is the importance of balancing my time. I want to be with my family all the time but school just keeps taking me away. It won't last forever, so I just have to keep moving forward.

Other than that things are going great!

Jason

2 comments:

The Oldroyd's said...

Marie,
That is so awesome that you have a link of friends hoping to adopt. Blogs are a great way of spreading the word. It holds a special place in my heart since we adopted our daughter. There are so many family members and friends that are now struggling with infertility and trying to adopt. Thanks for supporting your friend and the adoption process.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Grad school is tough - and worth it for everyone involved! You can do it - and in the end it will allow you to do more with your family.

Think, "L-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-g-g-g-g Term"