Friday, March 28, 2008

Worst Dishwasher EVER!!!

Yes the title of this posting says it all. I do have the worst dishwasher ever!

When we first moved into our new house last July, I used the dishwasher a couple of times, but it never really cleaned the dishes well. The dishes would actually feel dirtier when they came out.

Last night I put in a load and I ran the dishwasher, and it was a full load. Well I guess I should have run the disposal before, even though there wasn't much in there. So I ended up washing my dished with corn, rice, and some chicken that we had last night. I ran the dishwasher again, hoping that it would help, but of course it didn't. I then had to soak all the dishes in the sink and wash them by hand. It wouldn't have been so bad if there weren't so many dishes. Noah was a good help rinsing of the dishes for me. What a good boy!

So therefore, we have the worst dishwasher ever. I only wish I could afford to buy a fancy new dishwasher. You know the kind that doesn't require you to practically wash the dish off before you put it in? I would love that. Well, someday I guess. Until then, I guess it is back to hand washing.

6 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

That stinks. Sometimes appliances are just stupid. Is it a brand new dishwasher or an older one. If it is a newer one I would be a little mad.

Shauna said...

lol!!! Oh Marie....Welcome to grenada, except I don't even have a disposal and last term I only had 1 minature sink to wash all the dishes in! and I have to heat up the water on the stove because we don't have hot water! :) Hopefully 1 day we will both get to enjoy the luxury of a functioning dishwasher!

Alexis said...

I hate that! I had a dishwasher once that did the same thing and it took me a while to figure out what was going on. Once I remembered to run the disposal before starting a load it wasn't quite so bad! :)

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

That's why I am still in an apartment. They replace the dishwasher for you! All I want to have to worry about is light bulbs. JK- I would trade it all for a house:0)
Good luck with that awful problem!

Lisa Lu said...

Oh no Marie! That is a bummer. I have found with my aged dishwasher that I have to run the disposal before - thoroughly and put the glass glasses on the bottom - they have a problem rinsing. Good times. Yes, the joys of dishwashers.

Joan said...

Thank you thank you for the comments! Very few things make my Monday like comments on my blog. It is so good to hear from you. I have you on my blog roll so we can keep in touch now :) Love it...and your family is perfectly darling.
ps: I adore the name "Gwen!"