Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Drawings

This is a General Conference packet that I got in an email.
Here is where Noah drew the current prophet. Isn't it the spitting image of Pres. Monson?

Now, just to let you know. I just talked him through drawing the pictures, like a circle for the head, eyes, etc. This is 100% Noah, my 2 1/2 year old. Crazy I know!
He amazes me everyday!


Noah was so excited that he did such a good job that he wanted to draw more.
I think the one on the right really looks like Pres. Hinkley.
We love all of the prophets.

And this is Noah's Castle he drew. It is sideways, but if you think about it real hard, you can see the castle, I think.


Good work Noah. My little artist!

7 comments:

Alexis said...

So cute! I love seeing the drawings that little kids do - you can just see what their little minds are thinking! Good job Noah!

Joan said...

Sincerely amazing! As a two and a half year old he is FAR ahead of the game. He is bound to be an artist for sure! :)

Shane & Laina said...

I think he might be a better artist than Austin...j/k. He is doing great though. Obviously the Lefler grandchildren are pure genius, what with Olivia reading and Noah's drawing. Good Job!

Zachary, Christen, and Chloe said...

Zach and I just read the newest blog entries together. They were so entertaining!! You have the cutest kids. Thank you for taking the time to make such cute blog posts!

Alisha said...

Those are some great pictures by Noah! You've got quite the artist already!!!

Amy said...

That's pretty good! Really cute!

Laurie & Clint said...

you should frame those! honestly children make such beautiful art. it is pure ideas unclouded by anything. most artist have to work to make stuff like that.