Tuesday, April 22, 2008

United States

So I was watching this sitcom and they were playing a game that you had to write down all 50 states in 6 minutes, and they say that no one can get all 50 states.

I know you will think I am a geek, but I decided to participate in the game and try it myself, while watching the show. I took longer than 6 minutes and I still missed four states.

So I want to see if any of you can do the same thing, we'll if you are "geek" enough to do it that is. I wish you luck, and let me know how it goes! Happy state guessing.

2 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

I have tried that game before and I could not do it. It takes forever unless you have a map in front of you but that would be considered cheating, and I would never do that :)

Joan said...

OMgosh. I would fail miserably I'm sure. I don't think I even want to try b/c then I would feel like a loser...and I need to be more optimistic about myself and my intelligence! :)