Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter - a little late!

So I decided to finally post our Easter pictures. We colored our eggs on Friday night, when we had our little "hunt" on Saturday morning. Growing up the Easter Bunny always came on Saturday morning, because Sunday was the time that we think about Jesus. I was happy to keep this tradition with my kids. Here we are coloring Eggs.


So very interesting.


Awesome, Dora DVD!


"I like eggs!"

Later, while Jason and I were getting ready to go to my parents' house for an egg hunt, Noah was in his chair going to town on his chocolates. I have to give it to him for sitting at the table. He even put on his bib. Luckily I have taught him well, and he is a good boy and listens. This boy sure does love chocolate.

3 comments:

Bart said...

Wow, Marie! Cool idea. I hadn't thought of having the Easter Bunny come on Saturday, and I dig it. We may just have to do that from here on out! Coolio.

Joanna McGuire said...

What a fun easter. That is a good idea about the saturday before do the easter bunny and then on sunday focus on Jesus. You are such a good mommy. The pictures of your kids are adorable.

Alexis said...

Fun - we decided to do our Easter bunny goodies on Saturday as well. I think it's a great idea. And finally a picture of you!! :)