Friday, April 4, 2008

Grocery Smarts

So here is a website that is completely free. You just have to put in a code and you can find all the deals at all the stores you need (in Utah)

Here is the website: www.grocerysmarts.com and the code is: g84cjf

Just look at the picture or the website and you will see what I mean. In order to get the most of the deals, you will need the Sunday newspaper coupons. But the nice thing is, you don't have to cut all the coupons out, you can just file them away (after writing the date they came on them) and the website tells you when and where to use them.

The key in using the coupons is, using them when the items go on sale. An average grocery store has everything on sale at least once in a three month time frame. So you can get a lot. And sometimes you don't even need the coupons.

Anyway, we are working on our budget a little better now, so this was just something I thought I would share with you all, and hopefully this can help your family too!

Let me know if you have any questions and I will help if I can.

3 comments:

dustinandmaddy said...

thats a good idea I'm going to check it out

Shauna said...

Hi Marie! I did a website kind of like this one before I moved and it is awesome! I got so much free stuff!!! It is so fun and so addicting. It is awesome when you get your receipt and see that the total you saved is 2x more than you spent! Wahoo for Sunday coupons. Also, we used to get 4 papers a week. the Newspaper Agency sometimes has deals for the Sunday paper for an entire year for $15! I miss coupons... :( Hope it works for you!

Mama Snow said...

This is just what I needed! I was using the grocery guru but I think think this beats it. Thanks for the info, I can't wait to try it out.