Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Noah's observations...











So I was watching "Dancing with the Stars" this morning while I exercised, and Noah observed something I wouldn't even think he would notice. He looked at the guy, Christien, and said "he's waked," (meaning naked) and then said, "his arms are waked."

He continued to watch and said, "his back waked." Meaning that girl's back. He thought it was so funny. I would never think he would even pay attention to things like that.

This is yet another reminder that I need to continue to be careful of what he hears and sees. He is just a big sponge, waiting to soak in whatever comes his way.

5 comments:

Joan said...

After reading this post I watched DWTS on Youtube for about twenty minutes...just different clips. SUCH a fun show...but I have to agree with Noah...their outfits are often nonexistent.

Alexis said...

Yes, kids are ALWAYS watching and listening aren't they?? When Sophie was younger and I was watching that same show she would say, "Her dress is pretty!" Now that freaked me out! And they just get more and more observant! Scary.

Joan said...

ps...we would LOVE to have you guys come hang out for the day. Let us know when and we'll plan something fun. Can't wait!!!

Melissa said...

Marie, you are such a cute little family!! I am so glad you responded! I have been wondering about that new babe of yours! Gwen is absolutely adorable!! It's great to have more blogger friends! Love ya!!

dustinandmaddy said...

that is so funny, and I agree with Noah, some sleeves on that shirt and some more dress wouldn't hurt anyone...hehehehehehe